Another change to the policy on assigning a Grad School Rep

The updated policy can be found on this webpage, under 3.2: Graduate School Representative
The “big” and final change is that neither CRDM faculty or any of the members of a student’s committee — even if they are not CRDM faculty — can serve as the GSR.
Please read the entire policy online for instructions on how to request a GSR from the Grad School.

Leave a Response

Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.