Dear CRDM alumni, faculty, and students,
The Communication, Rhetoric, and Digital Media (CRDM) program welcomes nominations for the 3rd CRDM Distinguished Alumni Award. The nomination deadline this year is February 28, 2018.
Sponsored by the Communication, Rhetoric and Digital Media Program, the CRDM Distinguished Alumni Award is intended to celebrate program alumni who have distinguished themselves in scholarly research and professional life since graduation.
The program has already graduated over 50 students, who are working at top institutions across the country and internationally. Our first alumni graduated in 2009, so we have already 9 years of graduating students.
Every year, the CRDM program will offer a beautiful plaque to an alumn who has demonstrated some or all of the qualities below:
– excellency in interdisciplinary work;
– distinguished scholarly research and/or professional achievement since graduation;
– sustained engagement in and ongoing commitments to the CRDM program;
– outstanding service (community, institution, discipline/professional field or organization);
– exemplary engagement within their discipline and/or professional field.
The awardees from last year were:
Dr. Kelly Norris Martin
Associate Professor, Rochester Institute of Technology